What to Expect
Here are some things that you can expect on Sunday mornings....
- Worship Service during all 3 hours (8:00am, 9:30am, and 11:00am), Sunday School during the seconds hour (9:30am), and Children's Church during the third hour (11:00am). Your children may stay with you or attend a class for their age group. The choice is yours.
- Well-staffed nursery for babies and toddlers. We provide paging so Moms and Dads can be reached in case of a special need.
- Helpful and practical Bible teaching. The sermons are challenging, yet easy to understand as we look to apply God's Word to our daily lives.
- Good music in all 4 services. Traditional hymns in the Auditorium at 8:00am and in the Chapel at 11:00am. Contemporary music in the Auditorium at 9:30am and 11:00am.
- People dressed in a variety of styles from T-shirts and blue jeans to suits and dresses.
- Offering is taken during the service, but we do not expect our guests to give.
- People worshipping in a variety of ways. Some sit, while many stand during the time of praise and worship. Some may clap or raise their hands as they worship.
Service Times: 9:30am - 10:30am; 11:00am - 12:00pmThe two contemporary services that are held in the Auditorium consist of praise and worship led by a band, followed by a sermon delivered by one of the Pastors. The average attendance is 300 to 350.
Service Times: 8:00am - 9:00am (Auditorium); 11:00am - 12:00pm (Chapel)
The two traditional services consist of hymns and special music, such as solos, quartets, etc. A sermon is delivered by one of our Pastors during the second half of the service. The attendance ranges from around 50 at the 12:00pm service to around 200 at the 8:00am service.
The nursery is staffed during all Sunday Morning services for children up to 3 years old. The nursery is located off the foyer in the lower level below the Auditorium.
Service Times: 11:00am - 12:00pm
Children's Church is offered in the children's wing in the lower level below the Auditorium. Children age 4 through Kindergarten meet in Room 112, while children in grades 1 through 5 meet in Room 109.