No comments yet

Connecting With Women

Hello Ladies!
I have been the pastoral counselor at Five Forks Church for 10 years. In October I told Church Board I would be stepping down from the position. At the beginning of January, Church Board asked me to gather information from women in our church to help them determine the areas that are healthy and growing and to determine the areas where there is room for growth and improvement.
I had over 55 responses to the ‘Questions for Women’ survey that was handed out in February. Your answers were both encouraging and thought provoking. I loved them!
During the month of April, I invite you to sign up for one of the scheduled times to talk collectively about women’s needs in the church and answer more questions! The Five Forks office staff has graciously offered to take care of the RSVP’s; so please call 717.762.2991 to reserve your spot! If you need childcare, please let them know.
Below are the dates to choose from:
  • Thursday, April 12th at 1:00 at Café 997 for coffee
  • Saturday, April 14t at 8:30 at Christine’s Café for breakfast
  • Sunday, April 15th at 8:30 at Five Forks Café for coffee and doughnuts
  • Monday, April 16th at 6:30 at La Hacienda (The old Arturo’s in Zullinger) for dinner
  • Tuesday, April 17th at 1:00 at C&C Coffee in Chambersburg for coffee
  • Thursday, April 19th at 6:30 at Café Del Sol in Waynesboro for dinner
  • Friday, April 20th at 9:00 at Café 997 for breakfast
If you would like to host your own discussion group (your small group or a group of friends), please contact the church office and a list of questions will be provided for you! You can simply email a summary of your group responses back to office@ffbic.org or rochelle@fiveforkschurch.org
Thank you so much for being a valuable part of what the Church Board has asked me to do. I look forward to talking with you and getting to know you better!
~ Rochelle Nolt